Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fun on Xubi's Rez Day


Sweetie's rez day party has come and gone. We had a great time with friends and acquaintances, dancing and conversing high in the skies above Whimsy while fireworks and he Aurora Borealis fought it out for visual supremacy.


Our DJ was the lovely and talented Sparrow Letov, who plays music which, surprisingly, both Sweetie and I like. She's the only DJ ever to have achieved that!


I love this photo of her. My rule when taking snapshots of dancing avatars is to snap away. If you're lucky, you will eventually get a keeper!

We had a great time talking about the olden days of Second Life and pulling examples of blingy, badly-constructed shoes from our inventories. Sweetie took the day with this mismatched pair of footwear.


Darlingmonster Ember wore the. best. tail. ever.


Fnordian Link came, but got away before I could get a photo of him.

After things wound down I swept up the confetti and Sweetie and I dropped to the mainland and enjoyed posts I installed on her sungate just this morning.


All in all, it was a great rez day for Sweetie.

No comments: