Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Bob Saga: XXX: Bob Behind Every Bush

Written 27 October, 2010

The Bob Saga

XXX: Bob Behind Every Bush


So here I am in late October in the very north of Sweden.


Lapland. Land of the midnight sun, The frozen north. Or is Lapland in Finland? Yes, I think it is.


I am imagining Bob behind every bush.


I think I see him through the fog.


I'm sure that if I glance up I'll see him silhouetted against the sky.


But there's no Bob, only snow and ice and fog and tundra.


Oooh! What's this?


It's the clue! The infamous clue! The clue, which Sweetie, who is forbidden by the Linden Lab Terms of Service from visiting any virtual Scandinavian Country, could not find herself. It's the clue she sent me here to find, and now my hands are so frozen I can barely hold onto it.

If I can get my frozen fingers to hit CTRL-H, I'm away to Whimsy.


No comments: