Monday, July 19, 2010

A Trip to the Dreaded Blue Zone


Shock! Horror! Naked Noob in the Blue Zone

Written 19 July, 2010


A Trip to the Dreaded Blue Zone

I hate the blue zone.

Sometimes I wind up high in the air...


Take a look at my location coordinates:


I seem to be only 10 meters above sea level, but 174 meters off Whimsy Kaboom to the east.

Blue-zoning happens sometimes when I sit...


... and simetimes when I cross a sim line in a vehicle...


.. and sometimes just for the hell of it.


The blue zone is a sort of junk yard. I'm always finding stuff, as in this incident long ago at Home Expo.


And now my AO was in the blue zone!

I put on my Whimsy hard hat and made my way to the southeast corner of Kaboom.


Sure enough, there was my AO!!!

I tell you, sometimes three exclamation marks just aren't enough!

I was totally unable to grab it, but using secret techniques I swore to Sweetie I would never reveal, I managed to snag it!

Woo hoo!

No comments: