Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chey Hears From Caithlin Carter

Written 10 May, 2009

Chey Hears From Caitlin Carter

Caithlin Carter, the creator behind CCD Jewelry, gave me a buzz today. She had read my blog about scripted jewelry.

Caithlin's jewelry is gorgeous, and I've missed being able to wear her scripted pieces, so I was thrilled when she told me she would send me scriptless versions of the jewelry I had purchased for her.

We talked for a while and I told her I would work on a script that would deleted the scripts in a prim. Within 15 minutes I sent her a full-perm script that deletes a script in the same prim and then deletes itself.

I'm working on a pair of scripts that will delete all scripts in all prims. One will sit in the root prim and communicate to the second one in the other prims via link messages. I'll send it to her full perm in case she wishes to use it, and to anyone else who wants it. Just IM me when I'm in world or drop me a notecard.

I would like to thank Caithlin for her graciousness.

No comments: