Monday, December 22, 2008

Cheyenne's Personal Shopper


Doesn't look like all that from the sales photo...







But looks pretty darn good on my avi!

Written 22 December, 2008

Cheyenne's Personal Shopper

When Sweetie and I are shopping she sometimes stops dead still in front of a sales sign.

"This outfit would look great on you. You must buy it." And I do. Even when, sometimes, I don't see what she sees.

And I always look great in it. Check out the bustle in this "Kitty Draped Silk Dress" from House of Nyla.

Sweetie uses her super fashionista powers only for good.

1 comment:

Tycho Beresford said...

Wow, the same exact thing happens with Isobela and I! ""This outfit would look great on you. You must buy it." And I do. Even when, sometimes, I don't see what she sees. And I always look great in it." You are so prophetic!