Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bad Pixels at Violet




Written 14 December, 2008

Bad Pixels at Violet

I like to go to the various welcome areas and help out confused new citizens, but Violet, which has been my favorite to date, is just getting too difficult for me.

Take a look at this picture. Note that the two avies in the foreground AREN'T new, have been around for more than a year. The guy has the fuuugliest bling I have ever seen, and the woman is just photorealistic wrong.

And of course, the welcome areas are full of idiots in voice.

I can't take it any more, I tell you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww ... that explains why I haven't seen you there. I miss your wit but I'm glad I didn't end up on your "Bad Pixels at Violet" blog. Phew!

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

I almost hate to mention this, since it might give someone an idea, but I fear there are further depths of tackiness to plumb; vide this RL programmable rhinestone belt buckle with scrolling LED display.