Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Remember Pearl Harbor!




Written 27 October, 2008

Remember Pearl Harbor!

A mighty military force is under construction in Second Life, and I’m worried.

Awhile back I visited the Yamoto of Japan region. I was impressed with the giant WWII era Japanese battleship I found there. The Yamato filled nearly the entire sim. It was bristling with guns.

Before I left, I picked up a fashionable Japanese sailor’s uniform.

This weekend I took Sweetie to see Yamato and perhaps parade before her in my sailor uniform. Wow, had things changed!

In place of the single sim, there were now eight sims of military might! We found warplanes, a giant manufacturing plant, a nearly-completed aircraft carrier, and a giant airfield with hangars full of Zero fighters.

December 7 is only a month away. I fear the worst.

No comments: