Sunday, April 13, 2008

Flight of the Bumblebee



Bumblebee Accident


Happy Head

Written 13 April, 2008


Flight of the Bumblebee

You gotta love it when Sweetie starts cleaning out her inventory. She rezzes things she hasn't seen since 2006, and some of them are amazing. There are lots and lots and lots of plywood cubes named Object, of course, but there's always chaff with the wheat. When she pulls something cool out, it can be fun.

Tonight I came across her while she was clearing her Objects folder. Or rather, I almost did. When I entered the House of 1000 Pleasures, there was a giant bumblebee filling the room.

Thank god it wasn't in a stinging mood!

It turned out to be a vehicle, and we flew around. After a while Sweetie gave me one of my own, with the provision that I not turn it green. I already had, of course, but I turned it back to yellow before she could see it.

One doesn’t want to color clash with Sweetie!

I was lucky, for Sweetie had gotten her Bumblebee stuck in the House of 1000 Pleasures before she had even had a chance to turn it green.

Later we tried to orbit ourselves—but orbit didn’t appear to be working. Neither of us could orbit the other with our Mystitools, and Piero Padar’s PTools didn’t do it either. Maybe it’s a Havok4 thing?

PTools did succeed in giving Sweetie a happy head.

Anyway, we had a good time, and I was glad, for it’s tax time, and when you’re a multimultimillionaire like Sweetie, it’s stressful. She finally decided to fill a pickup truck with money and drive it to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Well, the actually wanted to fly it there, but I reminded her of her recent problems with those bastards from the TSA, and when I promised her I would make her a nice truck, she agreed to the land journey.

She’s away now, delivering the money to Uncle Sam. I miss her.

No comments: