Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rude, Rude, Rude





Written 27 December, 2007

Rude, Rude, Rude

I was just on the Chataqua Estate sim, where I was doing a photo shoot, and where I have a store which I have not yet told you about.

The sim is scheduled for its grand opening between the first and the sixth, and it looks to be a nice place. The theme is the Roaring Twenties, and I have decorated my shop accordingly.

I was seeing how many of the other shops were up and running, and, spotting a new-looking avi named BlkSpider Avro in one of the shops, stopped to chat.

"Setting up?" I asked by way of conversation.

It took her a long while to reply, and then I got one word. "Busy."

Sure, she was busy, but she could have said hello, at least to a fellow sim-sharing merchant. I just said, "Rude, too," and walked away and wrote this blog.

But I did go back with my camera and got this great shot with her avi's head up its butt-- which fits her personality, it would seem.

She's filling her shop with newbie crap at $10L, so god knows why she's so high and mighty. Her hippo vendors are missing all their textures, too.

Good luck to her, but you can bet I won't be taking her any icebreaking chocolate chip cookies. Instead, she can read about herself on this blog.

Ah, the power of the press! Heady, it is!

No comments: