Sunday, May 13, 2007

Last Night With Sweetie








Written 13 May, 2007

Last Night with Sweetie

Last night was my last night with my Sweetie. Maybe forever.

You see, the feds came and took her away.

It had something to do with the Teleportation Security Authority. I'm trying to find out what she supposedly did and most of all where they have taken her. I can't even track her on the map. When I try I get a message that says "Access Restricted by Presidential Mandate."

That's what you get, I guess, when you criticize the failed policies of an autocrat.

But we did have that one last night, and we had a fun time until they came and kicked down the door.

First we bought little robot avatars. I'm the green one.

You can see Sweetie driving the Pele train and using her probe to try to look up my skirt.

Then we went to the cathedral on the Isle of Wyrms and bought dragon avatars. Sweetie is a water dragon wyrmling, and I'm an ice dragon wyrmling. Full-sized dragons cost a lot more and are available only at certain times at the cathedral. I'm not going to kiss any builder's ass to get an av. I'm perfectly happy to stay a wyrmling, which is pretty damn big.

Sweetie, on the other hand, wants to be the biggest dragon possible so she can kick some major dragon ass.

And she says I'm the competitive one!

Anyway, we had fun playing with one another and entertaining a visitor until the feds came and knocked us from Soul Intentions and took Sweetie away in virtual handcuffs.

No comments: