Saturday, May 26, 2007

Don't Press This Button!



Written 26 May, 2007

Don't Press This Button!

Okay, so there's this space station thingie hanging in the air at 600 meters or so. It's visible from the Dragon Skybar, and I had to check it out.

There was this big button on the platform, and, like my trampoline well, it pretty much warned me not to touch it.

Of course, that made me want to touch it. And of course I touched it.

But I wanted a witness. And so I talked Sweetie into going with me.

And I pressed the button. Of course.

Here's what happened.

Sweetie is true blue. She is staying with me, even though I'm twisted and contorted beyond all measure.

I love my Sweetie.

This is what love should be like. We love one another even when our young, thin, nubile, beautiful avatars fall apart.

Which happened when we flew high. (Reminder Photos in next post).

Sweetie is nursing me through this, feeding me virtual chicken soup and helping me stretch my contorted muscled. She's a star.

My Sweetie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found that spot a while ago (and I think I showed it to you in the first place). I still wonder how they do it, without acknowledging any "Animate your avi" warning.

- Peter