Friday, March 30, 2007

OMG! Promoted!

Written 29 March, 2007

OMG! Promoted!

Dakota here with fabulous news!

I’ve been promoted!!!!

Cheyenne just told me she’s making me manager of the Dragon, effective immediately!

I’m still expected to do a shift on the dance table, but I’ll be in charge!

Woo hoo!

She’s giving me my own tip jar so people can pay it rather than me directly!

Chey told me she’s proud of me and considers me important to the success of the club. She says people are drawn to me and to just keep on doing what I’m doing and to not answer ALL the trivia questions.

I’ve never managed a bar before.

Of course the Dragon really isn’t in business, as it’s not advertised, meaning my twin positions as dancer and manager are sort of make-believe, but with luck they’ll turn into real jobs when the bar moves to the private island Chey and Mordecai Scaggs have on reserve and becomes a reality.

In the meantime, I’m pleased as punch!

No comments: