Sunday, January 7, 2007

Texture Whore


5 January, 2007

Texture Whore

Damian Marseilles is a texture whore. I know so because he told me himself.

And Sweetie heard him say it. In fact, she was so taken with the term that she is now a texture whore herself.

She tells me this. And she tells everyone she meets that she’s a texture whore.

This can be embarrassing in certain situations, for instance at a thousand dollar a plate presidential fundraiser.

There, she’s a texture whore surrounded by media whores and party whores, so they have no right being offended when she cheerfully tells them, “Hi there! Sweetie! Texture whore! And you?”

Besides, their textures are all off. Sweetie, on the other hand, looks beautiful in her perfectly-textured ram horns and hair ornament.

I’m not yet a texture whore, but I’m definitely a texture slut.

-----

Photo: Sweetie texture at House of 1000 P. Please ignore the pose balls.

No comments: